14 Haziran 2013 Cuma

Media Entry 3: Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold




This is my favourite song of Avenged Sevenfold. This song also is the title of the album in which it is found. Genre of this song is country rock ballad. This song has to do more with being away from the girl he loves because he's touring, "A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love purpose undefined." Clearly he misses her A LOT "Can't help but think of the times I've had with you Pictures and some memories will have to help me through." He left when he was still getting to know her now he doesn't know if anything will change, "We all need the person who can be true to you I left her when I found her And now I wish I'd stayed."

1 yorum:

  1. thank you for sharing this beautiful song with us. I've heard some songs of Avenged Seenfold, but not this one. your opinions about the song reflects the topic really good. even before I listen to the song,I could hear the melody.

    YanıtlaSil