17 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Being a Metu Student

As to me being a Metu student is one of the most advantageous things in anybody's life. Don't look that i am saying so right now. If you had asked this question a month ago i would've run and have left you without answer. Because i had always been wanting to be a Bogazici student untill i failed at my first part of my university entrance exam. Metu was my second choice and i didn't want it to become real at all. When results came i was truly dissapionted and depressed. Couple of days i could't get rid of sadness. As the days passing by i started getting used to idea of becoming a Metu student but i wasn't still completely happy about it. I think it's Metu's destiny to become second but the best choice of students. I guess it is because of Metu's location. Everybody thinks that Istanbul is better than Ankara but as a person who has seen both cities i can say that there is nothing something like that. It results from herd instinct also sea can be one of the reasons that effects this choice. Whatever, I have been here for one month and all i can say is Metu is the best university and it has the best campus i have ever seen. I am really happy about failing the first exam right know and i have no regrets about here. I'm attending training of the ultimate frisbee team at least four times a week. I have lots of perfect new friends and there is a perfect atmosphere of humanity here. Also i am content with my dorm and room mates. What can i say, life is beautiful here for now :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder