26 Ekim 2012 Cuma

My Ideal University


I really don't know how to start this blog post but the university atmosphere that i dreamt about is Metu's itself. I've always dreamt of somewhere that i can feel relax, free and happy. It become real right now with my coming to Metu. Actually i didn't expect such a perfect enviroment from Metu. I am talking about both people living in there and the Metu's buildings, facilities etc. As for people for example, they are really helpful and respectful towards other people living in campus or just passing by Metu. Every idea can live here together and there is no chaos or fight at least i haven't saw anything negative that can cgange my opinion obout this situation.Nobody interferes to anybody's work or humiliate each other. There is no jealousy or alignment like high school. Our dorm is clean and easy to live, i don't know what else can i want from a campus life. I can see cheerful people all around me everyday, it's like everybody's good energy pass through to one another. I normally like to live in greenery area and Metu maintains this too. When the wheather condition is perfect Metu looks like a paradise. There are lots of things to do in Metu. You can do whatever you want from sport kinds to volunteerism projects. If you use these facilities well-arranged there is no way that you can be bored from living in this campus and that's exactly what i have been dreaming and expecting from an university. The long and the short of it, my ideal university atmosphere is exactly METU. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder