22 Ocak 2013 Salı

Revised Journal Entry 2


I really don’t know how to start this blog post but the university atmosphere that I dreamt about is METU’s itself. I’ve always dreamt of somewhere that I can feel relax, free and happy. It became real with my coming to METU. Actually, I didn’t expect such a perfect environment from there. I’m talking about both people living here and the buildings, facilities of METU. As for people, they are really and helpful and respectful towards other people living in campus or just passing by METU. Every idea can live here together and there is no chaos or fight among students, I haven’t seen anything negative that can change my opinion about this situation. No one interferes others’ work or they don’t humiliate each other for differences they have. There are no jealousy and alignment like high school times. Our dorms are clean and easy to live. I don’t know what else I can want from a campus life. I see cheerful people around me every day and it’s like everybody’s positive energy passes through to one from another. I normally like to live in greenery areas and METU provides this as well. When the weather condition is perfect, METU looks like a paradise. There are lots of things to do in METU. You can do whatever you want from sport kinds to volunteer projects. If you use these facilities in well-arranged way, there is no way that you can ever be get bored from living in this campus and that’s exactly what I have been dreaming and expecting from an university.          

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder