7 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Alohomora!

As some of you may already guess, this journal is about my favourite book&film series Harry Potter. I used the spell Alohomora as a title with a purpose. I want you to unlock your locked door of prejudices about both Harry Potter and this kind of fictional things. I know that you don't have to love this sort of things but I think the stories which don't belong to real world help you to keep your mind off negative things. Whether you agree or not, I do believe in this idea strongly.

I'm hundred percent sure that every person reading this entry knows Harry Potter somehow. But this two words mean too much to me. Please, I’m expecting you not to look down on Harry Potter.

Harry Potter first came out as a book series  created by British author  J.K. Rowling. Books are telling the adventures  of Harry Potter and  his best friends (Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger). All the seven books’
main message is the battle between good and bad. The series is really successful in reifying this message by showing bad as a ugly, hopeless, ravenous character named Lord Voldemort and putting Harry Potter who is really innocent and generous as an example of goodness. J.K. Rowling also created some characters who act like a bad person but actually they are not, in this way she helps us to differentiate who is actually good and actually bad. We should arrive at a decision about people by judging them with their personality not by their external appearance. Also there is another thing that I learnt from this series that everyone deserves a second chance. Even though he/she treats you in a rude manner, you should look for its reason and make decision after waiting for if he/she would show improvement towards you.

I strongly advise you to read this series and then watch all the films.I know that you can find some parts that resemble you ideas or your life. I myself find peace in Harry Potter both during read books and watching films. For example; when I can’t sleep, I daydream myself as a character in Harry Potter world. It works for me every time and I fall asleep immediately.

Twenty years from now, I will be reading Harry Potter in the same way I do at present. Maybe my children would do the same thing and love this series as much as I do. If you asked me ‘’After all this time, do you like Harry Potter?’’ , my answer would be ‘’Always’’.         

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder